Friday 17 April 2015

notelets....

I made a couple of little cards as I'm trying to use up all my scraps (it will take a while....) I bought some dovecraft (docrafts?) alphabet stamps from The Range for an absolute bargain of £1.00 and I'm loving the look of the font. I saw something somewhere (bit vague,sorry) about using washi tape to hold the letter blocks together while stamping and it worked really well.
This first one I used stamps and rub ons from the simon says stamp february 2015 card kit as well as my bigshot to cut some basic shapes

The second one I used Faber Castell gel sticks, I have one gelato but couldn't stretch to buying a full set and watched a video on youtube by the frugal crafter and there didn't seem to be a lot of difference so I went for the gel sticks. I'm really pleased with the effect and may try doing something bigger 

Anyhow, this took far too long to write/upload as I'm using my mobile again which takes forever, I did start it on the tablet but I couldn't upload the pictures so not sure what thats about, any advice would be welcome :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment